Friday, April 23, 2010

Look What I Did, Dad!

I have a website up and running--and I did it myself! It feels like I tied my own shoes for the first time, all over again.
I can feel the Lord smiling. He delights in our triumphs, from the little to the large.
My husband helped me get started, of course, and defined what was cryptic for me. My hero; years before he had a website going for me when my Good News Club books were still in print. By the miraculous grace of God, he found the pics he made of my book covers in the depths of his own files, somewhere. That's a lot of work saved! Computers are his world. For me, they're glorified typewriters.
Go to http://www.kathryndahlstrom.com/ And because the word color changed and the URL is underlined, I'm betting you can click on it here.
I'm learning, you see....
Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment