Saturday, September 25, 2010

CHILDREN OF ANGELS IS TAKING WING

WinePress Publishing made me an offer to publish my latest book project that I couldn't turn down. My friend Athena Dean of WP tells me that self-publishing is an excellent way to get a "standard publisher" to take an interest. Whatever. I just know that I've waited long enough to get this story out. My lit agent, Les Stobbe, is pleased to hear it. "Good for you!" he said in an email. "Give the promotion all the gusto you've got."

I plan to, God helping. I'll take the message to youth groups, Sunday Schools, Christian schools, and homeschoolers. Title: "Children of Angels". Logline (writer-speak for one-sentence-summary): A young teen, shocked to learn he's a human/angel hybrid, must battle human and spirit enemies out to destroy his kind for proving that God is real."

Sound like fun? I hope so! "Children of Angels," Book One of the New Nephilim series, for tweens, teens, and fantasy buffs, debuts SPRING 2011.

May the Lord make it fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment