Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Producer?!

I can hardly believe it. Producer/screenwriter/good friend Mark Cramer has named me a producer on his family fantasy "Beyond Belief." The film production company, Marker Entertainment, with Mark's hard work, has garnered 6 million dollars worth of special effects from companies like Oscar-winning Almagamated Studios ("Aliens," "Jumanji," "Starship Troopers"....)

Multi-talented comic strip artist and development executive Damian Fulton will direct the film. He's directed 100 + ads for Disney, Pepsi, Mattel, and other huge clients.

I'm jazzed and spazzed.

My job: fund-raiser. I've approached producers and other production companies, seeking investors. I'll represent the project as an Exhibitor at film festivals. I have a knack for pitching, ya see. That is, I can talk up a project and get most--I say, most--people interested in it. We have a mere 1.25 million dollars left to raise in order to start filming. Got any loose change you'd like to toss in, anyone?

With the Lord's help, I can do this! May "Beyond Belief" come to a theatre near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment